Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

siosiua


PLAN-Just write some keywords to help when you write your sentences
Introduce your animation
What are we learning about this term? What do objects need so they can move?
This term we a learning to Move ya body
Explain the game that you are playing.
Running
Explain what your animation shows.
Me running like usain bolt.
Summary/ Conclusion - Thank your audience and ask for a comment to be left on your blog.
Thank you for watching my animation. I hope you can enjoyed my
Work and please comment on my blog thank you


WRITE
Write out your voice over using paragraphs, ready to post on your blog. Begin by Copyiing from the boxes above.  Then read through it and fix it up (edit) to make sure it makes sense.
My animation is about me running hundred meter sprint and coming first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment