Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Narrative



One morning I was walking to school with my friend and my teacher Miss West told my friend to climb up and get the ball with a ladder and my friend’s leg slipped and he fell down and broke his leg very bad. He was going to die but I saved the day and took him to the Tongan hospital.




Later on that day the doctor said his leg was paralyzed and that afternoon my poor friend died. I was so sad but while I was sitting in the hospital room some of our other friends came to visit but it was too late our friend was already dead.




We didn’t know but in the other room our friend was turning



into a zombie and my friends were scared when we heard him growling he came crawling in the room that we were in so we ran away and were hiding inside the hospital cupboard and he was looking for us. We could hear him breathing outside of the door we running we saw him and we all laughed at him while he was trying to get us.

No comments:

Post a Comment